Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Commuting in comfort

Since it's getting too warm to wear my Skechers Tone-ups with a furry lining, I was looking for something to replace it to use for commuting.

There were a pair I liked but the shipping costs proved to be too expensive if I ordered them from the States so I was browsing local sites to see if I can find anything I liked.

Then I came across these. I've been wanting a pair of Shape-ups and since these were on sale, I was like eh, why not?  I spent the weekend out and by the time I got home, there they were, waiting for me.

I tried them on and OMG! are they comfortable! The fit was great, even the arches. I don't think I can really put much faith in getting in shape just by wearing these to and from work, but at least I can walk in comfort. Trying to navigate through the train station in the morning can get to be a brutal ordeal.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new shoes. They are really cute, I like the pink and gray. And a plus if they are comfortable. I just recently bought a cute pair online, wore them about 5 minutes, really just around the building at work, took them off and sent them back. I was so disappointed. But your sound great for what you want them for. Happy training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy buying shoes online. You never know how it'll fit.

      What I usually do is try a pair on at the store and go online to see if I can find a better deal.

      Delete