Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Roast Dinner

Due to the "worst storm since the 50's", Roast Night at a pub I go to every now and then in Yokohama was changed to last night instead of the usual Tuesday nights. Since I finished my work well before quitting time, I asked a friend to join me for dinner and off we went to enjoy a roast dinner of roast beef, roast lamb, carrots, peas, mashed potatoes and Yorkshire pudding with gravy and mint sauce.

Man, was that a good dinner! The gravy was amazing and the mint sauce was refreshing and went very well with the lamb. Even my friend who wasn't a big fan of mint sauce liked this one. Gotta say, this pub does serve good food! Fish and chips are always popular, the chicken for the chicken and chips are wonderfully tender, the shepherd's pie is great and they offer daily specials, too.

It was great getting together with my friend since I haven't seen her in a while. Good food, good company . . . what more can a gal ask for? LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment