Monday, March 12, 2012

Weepy? Really?

A friend invited me over for breakfast and I'm not one to pass up a chance to get me some real, crisp, US bacon. LOL

There were 4 of us having breakfast that morning, one being the my friend's GF, who I met for the first time. I've heard what others've said about her but I kept an open mind but didn't take long for it to slam shut.

So I filled my plate with bacon, pancakes, hashed potatoes, and scrambled eggs and sat back down on the couch where I usually sit whenever I'm over. I think the dog learned by now that I don't share so he went to sit in front of someone else. LOL Two of us wolfed down our food and thanked the dude for a great breakfast. I look over and saw the GF in tears while eating her food. WTF?! I was like really? There're people over FFS, and one who you've never met before and you're sitting there crying? Seriously?

Seems like she got her feelings hurt since we didn't thank her, too. When my friend told me that she's the one who cooked the bacon and helped prepping, my first thought was so THAT's why the bacon was kinda under-cooked. But I didn't say anything. I just smiled and said OK. But seriously, is that something to cry about? Really?

I might be rash in my dislike for her since I only met her that one time and don't know her, but she didn't make a great impression and she reminded me of my former assistant. Now that was one weak, weepy, manipulative and vindictive bitch who had a tendency to pine over things that belonged to others. On the surface, she gives off the impression that she's cheery and nice but in truth, she'll go behind a person's back, crying over every single thing that made her unhappy and manipulate others so they'll turn on anyone who she doesn't like, me being one of them. Did I do anything about it? No, not really. I let her dig her own grave and eventually she fell flat on her face in it.

Personally, I don't have much tolerance for weak, weepy, manipulative bitches who let loose the waterworks whenever their feelings get hurt or they're unhappy about something and expect people around her to feel sorry and fawn over her. Which is what her BF did. Yeah, whatever dude. If she gets your freak on, have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment