Monday, March 26, 2012

Ow ow ow . . .

Don't you just hate it when you get a call from Nature in the middle of the night?

So last night I did and while I was going downstairs half asleep (Japanese houses tend to have only one bathroom), my slipper slipped on the edge of a step and I ended up sliding down half a flight of stairs, hitting my butt, tailbone, funny bone, the side of my heel and shoulder blade area.

Now I have a nice bruise on my butt and elbow, a bruised tailbone and heel, and sore shoulders. Since I'm not fully awake in the mornings, I didn't start to feel the pain until I was riding to the station on my scooter. And man, did I feel every single bump! OW! On the train, I had to be careful not to sit back too much or my tailbone'd start complaining.

Here I am at the office sitting in front of my laptop, in pain and my back getting sore from having to sit in a position I usually don't. Never thought leaning back to stretch could be so painful! OUCH!

I'm sure I'll be sore for a couple of days, but hope I'm better by the weekend!

Be careful of them pesky stairs in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment