Monday, January 23, 2012

Good-bye my friend

A couple of days ago I got a shocking email from a former co-worker that another co-worked passed away from cancer. That news came as a shock to all of us who used to work with her. She was only a few years older than I was but somehow managed to keep her girlish manner.

Her smile was infectious, always helpful and caring and boy did the girl like her beer!  LOL During the staff outings, she and another co-worker were the first ones with beer in their hands, starting off the party ahead of the rest of us.

It's so sad that she was taken so early, she still had so much to give to her family and friends.

Good-bye my friend. It was a pleasure to get to know you and to have spent some time with you on this world. Be in peace. The love you left behind will stay with us always.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you CAN treasure the knowing of your friend since we can't stop death.

    R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete